A large number of dawn and main services will be held across the Mid Coast region to commemorate Anzac Day next Thursday, April 25.
- Taree at 5.45am at the memorial clock in Fotheringham Park.
- Tuncurry at 6am at the Lone Pine Memorial Park
- Wingham at 5am at the Wingham Town Hall.
- Old Bar at 5.30am at the Old Bar Memorial Hall.
- Harrington at 5.30am at Harrington Memorial Hall.
- Hallidays Point at 6am at the memorial, adjacent to Black Head pool.
- Nabiac at 5.45am at Nabiac Memorial Park.
- Pacific Palms at 6am at the Pacific Palms Community Centre.
- Bulahdelah at 6am at the cenotaph.
- Tea Gardens at 6am at Anzac Park.
- Gloucester at 5.30am at the Memorial Clock Tower.
- Stroud at 6am at the cenotaph.
Marches and services
- The Taree Anzac Day march assembles at 9.30am at the corner of Macquarie and Albert streets, proceeds down Victoria Street, left at Pulteney St and into River Street and Fotheringham Park. The service is expected to start at 10.30am at the memorial clock.
- The Forster-Tuncurry march will begin at 10.30am, followed by a service at the Lone Pine Memorial Tuncurry at 11am. The march will commence in Parkes Street Tuncurry and proceed along Beach Street to Manning Street to the Memorial in Lone Pine Park.
- The Wingham march will start at 9am with the parade to assemble in Bent Street. Commemoration service starts at 10.15am at Wingham Town Hall.
- Old Bar's service will begin at 12.15pm at Club Old Bar.
- The Harrington march is at 10.45am, Beach Street with the service at 11am at the Memorial Hall.
- The Nabiac march is at 10.30am, starting from Nabiac Public School, followed by a service at 11am at Memorial Park.
- Bulahdelah's march is at 10.30am from Crawford Street, with an 11am service at the cenotaph.
- Gloucester's march starts 10.30am from the Soldier's Club, followed by an 11am service at the memorial clock.
- The Tea Gardens march starts 10am in Ogden Street, with the service at 11am at Anzac Park.
- Stroud will hold a march at 8am from Cowper Street, Stroud.