Events across the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (JADA) exhibition at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Gallery hours are Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm. Closes this Sunday.
- 'Paint, Cloth and Clay' art exhibition, until March 24 at the Gloucester Art Gallery, Denison Street, Gloucester. Featuring the work of painter Yvette Hugill, ceramicist Peter Hugill and printmaker Ali Haigh. Official opening at 2pm, Saturday March 2. Gallery hours are Thursday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm. Monday to Wednesday, call ahead: 0425 203 877.
- The Viking Challenge, an annual six-a-side football event hosted by the Vikings in Forster Tuncurry, all day Saturday and Sunday at North Tuncurry Sport Complex, Harry Elliott Oval.
- Business House and Sporting Club Challenge, 6pm to 9pm at the Manning Aquatic Leisure Centre, Taree.
- Rudi’s Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives, Taree.
- TOT's Tours, 11.15am to noon at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree, art engagement for under 5s with their parents or carers, exploring the current exhibition through song, dance and art making. Free.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point.
- Tea Gardens Farmer's Market, 8am to noon, at Tea Gardens Public School.
- Wingham Farmers Market, 8am to noon, at Wingham Showground.
- Official opening of the 'Paint, Cloth and Clay' art exhibition, featuring the work of Yvette Hugill, Peter Hugill and Ali Haigh, at Gloucester Art Gallery, Denison Street, Gloucester.
- Art Central, 10.30am to noon, at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree, for children aged six to 12, cost is $15, bookings essential. Participants engage with a wide range of materials and techniques with experienced educators.
- Taree and District Vintage and Classic Motorcycle Club, 30th annual club rally. Bikes of yesteryear can be viewed at John Wright Park, Tuncurry, at 10am.
- Hallidays Point Car Boot Sale, 7am to noon, Hallidays Point Shopping Village, Black Head.
- Black Head Bazaar, 8am to 1pm, Wylie Breckenridge Park, Black Head.