What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Gathering Threads exhibition at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, featuring the work of six fibre and textile artists, Hadley Westwood, Faye Collier, Pat Land, Kathleen Soper, Pat Davidson and Jana Pearceova. Gallery hours are Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- Outback/Ocean/Obsession, Works in Encaustic by Ken Robb at the Hallidays Point Library Exhibition Space at Black Head. Hours, Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm, Saturday, 10am to noon.
- Gloucester Art Society Spring Exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, Denison Street, Gloucester. Open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm; Sunday 10am to 1pm.
- Stroud Rodeo and Campdraft, Friday and Saturday. Junior Rodeo starts 3pm Friday, NSW Championship Rodeo starts 9am Saturday. Campdraft; Friday from 6:30am and Saturday from 7am.
- Quilt Show at St Johns Anglican Taree (the Blue Cross Church), Friday and Saturday 10am to 4pm both days. Admission $3.
- Live’n’Loud, 6pm to 9pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre. Entry is a gold coin donation.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drive, Taree.
- Storytime at Hallidays Point Library from 10.30am to 11.30am, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point.
- My Health Record Information Session at Tea Gardens Library, 11am to noon.
- Book talk: The Passion for Muscle Cars, 1pm to 2pm at Taree Library.
- Bach in the Dark, music performance by cellist Rachel Scott and accompanist Ben Sibson, 6pm to 9pm at the Manning Regional Art Gallery. Entry $25.
- Taree PCYC annual showcase The World By OUR Design, featuring acrobatics, movement and dance, 6.30pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon at the Visitor Information Centre, Little Street, Forster.
- Tea Gardens Village Market, 8am to 1pm, Myall Quays Shopping Village, Tea Gardens.
- Groovin in the Garden fundraiser, 10am to 4pm, at the Manning Valley Community Gardens, 4 Farquhar Street, Wingham.
- Taree Community Garden Spring Fling, from 2pm, at the garden’s new site in the grounds of Taree PCYC.
- The Hub Market, 8am to noon, at Taree Showground, Muldoon Street, Taree.
- Twilight River Festival, 3pm to 9pm, at Discovery Park Forster, Aquatic Road, Darawank. Free.
- Cricket Open Day, 9.30am to noon, Lake St Fields, Forster. For juniors, seniors, over 50s and lastmanstands. Free entry.
- Barrington Hall Country Dance from 8pm at Argyle St, Barrington. Tickets $15 or $30 per family.
- Artists Floor Talk - Hadley Westwood and Pat Davidson, 2pm to 3pm at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree. Free.
- Krambach Markets, 8.30am to 1pm, Krambach School of Arts Hall, The Bucketts Way, Krambach.
- Bulahdelah Hill Climb, Wootton Way (old Pacific Highway), Racing starts at 10am, $5 spectator entry (kids under 12 years free).
- Great Lakes Museum car boot sale, 9am to 1pm, at the Great Lakes Historical Museum, Capel Street, Tuncurry.
- Mondrook Market, 9am to 2pm at Mondrook Hall, Tinonee Road, Mondrook.