The Hunter New England Local Health District (HNELH) will not be providing daily updates on local COVID-19 cases (by local government area) from tomorrow, Saturday, January 15.
"With the centralisation of rapid antigen reporting at a State level, our local case numbers are no longer an accurate reflection of COVID-19 across the Hunter New England region - and from today we'll cease providing a local case update," a HNELHD spokesperson said.
"However, we will continue to report daily hospitalisation, ICU numbers and other important public health messaging to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19 on our social media channels.
To keep up to date with COVID-19 data you can visit the following links.
- For daily case numbers go to: bit.ly/NSWHealthMediaUpdates.
- For the total number of active cases go to: bit.ly/NSWHealthCOVID-19Update.
- For cases and tests by local health district and local government area go to: bit.ly/LocallyAcquiredCases.
- For the breakdown of positive PCR versus RAT registrations go to: bit.ly/COVID-19DataStatistics.
- For vaccination rates by postcode go to: bit.ly/NSW_Vaccination_by_postcode.