Melba House has won this years Bulahdelah Central School primary swimming carnival, followed by Wentworth, Bradman and Kenny in fourth.
Organised by Jackie O'Connell and Danielle Davy,carnival has been described one of the best run primary school swimming carnivals in many years.
They were very ably supported by staff and everyone worked as part of the team like a 'well-oiled wheel.'
Bob McCann provided the COVID plan, while Warren Jones and his Year 11 SLR (sport, leisure and recreation) students demonstrated their time-keeping skills.
Stan Backhouse was official starter.
- Girls eight year champion, Lilly Baughan-Carpenter, boy, Jaxon Styles;
- Girls nine year champion, Abbigail Ray, boy, Josiah Reitsma;
- Girls 10 year champion, Danielle Hall, boys Cruz Wicks-Hope;
- Girls 11 year champion,Indy Hope, boy, Logan Bailey, and
- Girls 12 year champion, Lasey Baggins-Cupitt and boys, Henry O'Connell.
Keep ahead of local news - here's how
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: