There's plenty of activities in the Great Lakes, Manning and Gloucester this weekend.
- Children's Week exhibition at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Exhibition closes on Sunday
- Manning Great Lakes Technology Display at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Exhibition closes on Sunday
- Rudi's markets, 8am to 2pm at 12 Kanangra Drive, Taree
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am at 62 Cemetery Road, Gloucester
- Screening of film 'Green Book', 2pm to 4.10pm at Tea Gardens Library
- Official opening of un:Seen exhibition, 6pm to 8pm at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Entry: $10 adults, $7 friends and members
- Forster parkrun, from 8am at the Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach Parkland
- Taree parkrun, from 8am at Endeavour Place Reserve
- Wingham farmer's market, 8am to noon at Wingham Showground
- Tea Gardens farmer's market, 8am to noon at Tea Gardens Public School
- Moorland market, 8am to 1pm at Moorland Hall
- Gloucester Lions Club Christmas Fair, 10am to 2pm at Billabong Park, Gloucester
- Art Central, 10.30am to noon at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Cost: $15
- Christmas Fair, 11am to 3pm at 34 Lake Street Gallery, Forster
- Manning Valley Kart Club hosts the 2019 Dave Hamnett Memorial at Wingham Sporting Complex
- Andrea Rowsell Academy of Dance annual concert, sessions start at 1pm and 6.30pm at Manning Entertainment Centre. Tickets available online.
- Forster markets, 8am to 2pm at Town Park
- Burrell Creek markets, 9am to 12.30pm at Burrell Creek Hall
- Tutored life drawing class with James Pearson, 11.30am to 12.30pm at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Cost: $30.
- Life drawing studio, 1.30pm to 3.30pm at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Cost: $15
- Manning Valley Concert Band's Christmas concert, from 2pm at Manning Entertainment Centre. Cost: $20. Proceeds to bush fire appeal
- Summer White Christmas Party in the Paddock, 1pm to 4pm at Great Lakes Paddocks, 115 Herivels Road Wootton. All ticket proceeds will be donated to the local Rural Fire Service brigade
- Carols in the Park, 6pm to 8.30pm at Bert Gallagher Football Ground, Gloucester