What's on in the Great Lakes, Manning and Gloucester
- Nativity display at Tuncurry Uniting Church nativity display, Saturday from 1pm to 5pm and Sunday from 1pm to 4pm.
- Exhibitions at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree: 'Greetings from Taree', an exhibition of works by Trevor Dickinson, the Saltwater Freshwater Aboriginal Art Award and Contemporary Cultural Objects 2019, Children's Week Exhibition and the Manning Great Lakes Technology Display. Gallery hours 10am to 4pm Wednesday to Saturday and 1pm to 4pm on Sunday.
- The GACCI Players present The Revue, a series of short skits at the Gloucester Citizens Centre, Friday (door opens 7pm, show 7.30pm), Saturday matinee (doors open 12.30pm, show 1pm) and Saturday evening (door opens 7pm, show 7.30pm). Tickets from Uptown Country Gloucester in Denison Street.
- Biodiversity, a group exhibition by members of Dungog Arts Society at Gloucester Gallery. Gallery open 10am to 4pm Wednesday to Saturday and 10am to 1pm on Sunday.
- Saltwater Freshwater printing collaboration, 10.30am to 3pm, at the Manning Regional Art Gallery. A drop in opportunity to collaborate on a concept driven linoprint work.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point library.
- Rudi's Farmers Market, 8am to 2pm on the corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives in Taree.
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am, Tucker Patch, Cemetery Road, Gloucester.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Stroud Library.
- Taree Night Bazaar, 5pm to 9pm in Victoria Street, Taree.
- Taree parkrun, 8am start from Endeavour Place.
- Forster parkrun, 8am start, at the Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach parkland off Head Street, Forster.
- Food Smart Workshop, 11am to 1pm at Taree Library. Free.
- Christmas Nabiac Farmers Market, 8am to 1pm at Nabiac Showground.
- Saltwater Freshwater weaving collaboration, 10.30am to 3pm at the Manning Regional Art Gallery. A drop in opportunity to collaborate on a concept driven weaving work that will travel with the exhibition to the Saltwater Freshwater nations to then become part of the Saltwater Freshwater Collection.
- Kerrie Renee Dance Studio end of year concert, Saturday Night at the Movies, starts 2pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- We Own the Hall at Bungwahl Hall, 6pm to 10pm, live music and food, $5 of each ticket to Bungwahl RFS.
- Diva Fever, Bingo, Coomba Hall, 6.30-10pm, fun-filled family night, tickets $20 adults and children under 12 $12.
- Ulysses Manning Valley Salvo's Toy Run, registration from 9am, assemble near Coles Wingham. The procession will start at 11am and head through Taree to Harrington.
- Biripi tribe participates in the Nation Dance, at Saltwater Reserve. Activities start from 11am, and the Nation Dance takes place at 1pm.
- Hallidays Point Carboot Sale, 7am to noon at Hallidays Point Shopping Village, Black Head.
- Black Head Bazaar, 8am to 1pm at Wylie Breckenridge Park, Black Head.
- Copeland Hidden Treasures Tours, Mountain Maid Heritage Tours, starts 10am, Heritage Precinct, Copeland Tops State Conservation Area. Adult $12, child $8, family (2A+2C) $28. Book at Gloucester Visitor Information Centre.
While you're with us...
Did you know the Manning River Times is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up here.