This is sponsored content for Swift Digital.
Marketing automation refers to the use of software to automate repetitive marketing tasks, such as posting ads on social media, sending emails, and other digital marketing actions.
Regardless of the size of your business, using marketing automation is a great advantage.
It improves productivity and helps attain your business goals.
Learn the key benefits of marketing automation for your business by continuing to read below.
Marketing automation increases your marketing ROI
A marketing automation platform like a campaign builder and customer relationship management or CRM system can significantly improve your return on investment or ROI, most especially your email marketing.
It can help improve your relationships with your customers because of more people opening and reading your email messages more frequently.
You have higher chances of generating more leads and boosting sales.
Here are some ways CRM can help increase your marketing ROI:
- A CRM platform can improve your email marketing ROI because it allows your sales and marketing team to see which stage in the sales funnel is the customer at, whether it's in the education or learning stage, pricing or product comparison stage, or ready-to-buy stage.
- CRM helps advertisers, marketers, and salespeople focus marketing efforts to lead a customer through the sales funnel and eventually make a sale.
- You can use CRM to integrate your analytics data and AdWords to show ROI for related keyword terms, so you can track everything a website visitor does. Know if most of your customers visit your business website through an organic brand term, a non-branded term in a pay-per-click (PPC) ad, or clicked from a download.
- Some CRM systems synchronise with social media sites, tracking what people say about your product or your business, and notifying you about scheduled client events, such as upcoming membership renewals and follow-up phone calls.
- CRM software fosters good collaboration to build more personalised and stronger customer relationships to promote loyalty and benefit from word-of-mouth.
Marketing automation saves your time, money, and effort
Gone are the days when you need to purchase cabinet files and hire several employees to take care of inventory, accounting, logistics, and marketing.
While your business still needs a human touch, you can save more time, money, and effort with marketing automation, while increasing the quality of your business operations.
Here are some ways marketing automation can help you attain smoother business operations:
- It minimises human error or mistakes entered into the system, thus making the entire process more seamless, easier, and faster.
- It reduces the exposure of sensitive marketing information to unauthorised persons, keeping your data safe and secure through strict data security protocols and features.
- It avoids slowed transfer of data from one department to another caused by absenteeism, tardiness, and other human interactions because everything is automated. It means less human labor is required and more savings from salary, office space rental, and management and supervisory expenses.
Marketing automation improves customer experience
Because you have marketing automation set in place, you're more focused on the most important aspect of your business to engage and get more customers, and connect with communities to avail your products and services.
One of the major problems that businesses face is lead leakage.
For instance, a lead signed up a contact form or made an inquiry on your website but is not getting a response or keeps waiting for your answer because your staff missed reading the email.
You just lost a potential sale and ended up having another frustrated client.
Here's how marketing automation can improve customer experience:
- A marketing automation software with a built-in lead capture system will help you avoid lead leakage.
- You'll have a centralised system that will take care of storing all captured leads and ensure that every lead gets contacted via an email or a phone call.
- It reduces response times, thus promoting a great customer experience. It means more leads and sales for your business.
Marketing automation helps you make better business decisions
Track your marketing results real-time with marketing automation. Use admin or dashboard marketing automation tools to see what products are in-demand, your sales for the week, and what marketing strategies work.
In that way, you can make better business decisions, such as whether you need to change your social marketing tactics or retain your content marketing strategy.
Marketing automation is not just an innovative trend. Every business should realise the benefits of having an organised, secure, and reliable system to evaluate a customer's stage in the sales funnel, capture leads, and track marketing results. In that way, you can achieve your business goals, grow, and succeed.
This is sponsored content for Swift Digital.