Events across the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (JADA) exhibition at Manning Regional Art Gallery.
- Battle of the Boats, Pacific Palms Surf Boat Carnival at Elizabeth Beach, Pacific Palms, starts 7am Saturday and concludes on Sunday.
- All Around Us art exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, featuring the work of Korean born and now Sydney-based artists, Cecelia Hwang and Mee Lee.
- Numerous Seniors Festival events are being held, go to https://library.midcoast.nsw.gov.au/Home to find out more.
- Rudi’s Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives, Taree.
- Men of League Charity Golf Day, all day at the Forster Tuncurry Golf Club. 18 holes teams event. All golfers.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library and Stroud Library.
- Dave Warby will conduct further testing on the Manning River in preparation for his attempt at the world water speed record, currently held by his father Ken. First run about 7.30am with three or four more runs, all of 30 to 40 minutes. Dave looks to achieve 300kph on this trial run.
- Book launch, Helicopter Pilot - On the Edge by Cundletown's Harvey Else, held between 1.30pm and 3pm at Club Taree.
- Tuncurry Markets, 8am to 1pm, John Wright Park, Tuncurry.
- Nabiac Farmers Market, 8am to noon, at Nabiac Showground.
- Three Brothers Produce Markets, 8am to noon at the Johns River Community Hall.
- 2BOB'S Discover Cultures of the Manning Valley - Japan and Serbia, between 1pm and 4pm at the Taree Visitor Information Centre theatrette. Entry, gold coin donation.
- MidCoast Brickfest - A Lego Fan Event, 9am to 3pm at Great Lakes College, Tuncurry Campus.
- Old Bar Markets, 7am to 1pm at Old Bar Reserve.
- Pacific Palms Markets, 9am to 1pm at the Pacific Palms Community Centre.