The Manning Great Lakes Technology Display and Competition is now showing at the Manning Regional Art Gallery in Taree. The display showcases the work of years seven to 12 high school students from Taree, Wingham, Forster-Tuncurry, Gloucester and Bulahdelah. The exhibition concludes on December 14. Awards will be announced on Sunday, December 10 at 3pm.
- Kathleen Soper exhibition A Familiar Place at Gloucester Gallery.
- Gloucester High School Year 10 drama “Colosseum” in the school auditorium. Shows Friday 7pm, Saturday 2pm and 7pm. Tickets $4 at the door.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives in Taree.
- Gloucester Community Christmas Carnival, 5.30pm to 8pm, in Church Street.
- MADD 2017 - Taree High School, 7.30pm to 9.30pm, at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Tinonee Christmas Carols at Bob Collier Oval. Gates open 5pm for 6pm start.
- Gloucester Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Billabong Park, Denison Street, Gloucester.
- Johns River Community Markets, 8am to 12.30pm, at the Community Hall, Johns River.
- Wingham Community Markets, 8am to noon, Dennes Street, Wingham.
- Chatham Uniting Church car boot sale, 8am to noon in the Chatham Uniting Church car park, Chatham Avenue, Taree.
- Book launch of Bill Beach’s ‘Bringing Prosperity to the Valley – A History of the Manning Valley Dairy Industry’, 2.30pm at Wingham Museum.
- Saturday Arvo At The Flicks starting 1.30pm at Wards River Community Hall, Wards River. Movie is 2002 comedy Crackerjack.
- Taree Carols in the Park at Fotheringham Park, off Victoria Street. Gather from 5.30pm for 6.30pm start.
- Forster Town Markets, 8am to 2pm, Town Park, Forster.
- Burrell Creek Hall Markets, 9am to 12.30pm, Burrell Creek Hall, Burrell Creek.
- Gloucester Carols In The Park, 6pm to 9pm, Bert Gallagher Oval, Gloucester.