Your new company
Join a leading construction materials business in their logistics team as an allocator based in North Ryde.
Your new role
In your new role as an allocator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day allocation of drivers and materials, providing customers with flexible and effective allocation models, managing customer expectations, and fostering excellent relationships.
- Scheduling runs and keeping drivers up to date with changes to schedules, informing production of issues affecting performance, and updating runs accordingly.
- Focusing on safety in line with company policy, emphasising adherence to minimise time lost due to injury, and minimising occupational hazards by ensuring all operational processes align with company values.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within transport scheduling/coordination.
- A demonstrated customer service focus, the ability to handle competing priorities and manage workload effectively.
- Understanding of heavy vehicle legislation and associated compliance.
- Qualifications in logistics would be preferred.
What you'll get in return
You’ll receive a salary of $85K + super, joining a mentoring business with a clear path for further career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 0487 637 201.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2616911