Our client is a long service leave provider for the construction industry with a solid reputation and is looking for a ambitious consultants to join their quickly growing team.
As an Office Administrator you will be the first point of contact for new and existing members, helping set up new accounts, making changes to their accounts and ensuring all their details are correct and up to date.
What are the benefits?
- Energetic culture and working atmosphere
- Supportive team and management
- Opportunity for permanent position
- Generous salary package
- Above average Superannuation
- 17.5% Annual Leave loading
- Well -Developed Health & Well being program
- WFH Flexibility
What will you be doing?
- Manage the effective resolution of administration queries and associated activities with a relationship-based approach focusing on engaging, educating, and empathising with members individual circumstances and supporting appropriate outcomes in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Work effectively to deliver on service level and quality targets at an individual level, providing a positive member experience.
- Identify, address, and resolve case related issues and complaints, escalating where appropriate, and identifying areas for continuous improvement in processes, capability and/or behaviours.
- Take responsibility and drive own personal performance and development.
- Perform a range of day-to-day administrative duties or assist with other duties as required.
What do you need?
- Customer Service/Administrative experience
- Experience within a fast paced or call centre environment
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
- A strong eye for detail
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Amy Hatfield on 0435 727 524 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!