Your new company
A well-established company based in Lytton is currently seeking a logistics administer to join the team on a casual basis.
Your new role
As a Shipping Administrator you will be the on the ground support for merchants and assist with day to day logistics across the site.
Your day to day will involve;
- Maintain shipping schedule and bookings
- Process Pending Purchase orders and sales confirmations
- Maintain cashflow spreadsheet
- Liaise with overseas suppliers
- Process shipping documents
- Liaise with Freight Forwarders
- Negotiate freight costs and approval of invoices
- Pay overseas suppliers
- Create and maintain inbound shipments in Netsuite (ERP program)
- Approval of customs entries
- Coordinate and manage deliveries with Warehouse
- Other support tasks as directed
What you’ll need to succeed
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills - excel essential
- Good numerical and English language literacy
- Understanding of shipping terms , free trade agreements and tariff concessions
- Understanding of Customs and Quarantine border controls
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Accounts knowledge
- Reconciliation abilities
- Work well in a team
What you’ll get in return
The successful Candidate will receive a casual position with a global Company. You will be required to work 5 days a week for 5 hours a day with a generous hourly rate on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kayley.firstname.lastname@example.org , or call now on 07 3815 0780.
LHS 297508 #2602300