What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester this weekend.
Friday, October 14
- Wingham Akoostik Festival, Wingham Showgrounds (all weekend).
- Taree Library Knitting Group, Taree Library, 10am-11.30am.
- Wingham Library Knitting Group. Wynter Street, 10am-11.30am.
- ‘Renewal’ Exhibition, paintings by Christine du Fresne and sculptures by Louise Young, Gloucester Gallery, 10am-4pm.
- Wunderkammer –The Cabinet of Wonders Exhibition, Manning Regional Art Gallery, 12 Macquarie Street, Taree, 10-4pm.
Saturday, October 15
- Taree parkrun, Endeavour Place, 8am.
- Gloucester Aero Club Fly-In (Saturday/Sunday), Gloucester Airfield on Jacks Road.
- The Hub Markets, Taree Showgrounds, Muldoon Street, 8am-12pm
- Forster Farmers Market, Forster Visitor Centre, 8am-12pm.
- Forster Ultimate Triathlon Festival, Forster Keys Reserve, Forster (Saturday/ Sunday).
- Wunderkammer, Manning Regional Art Gallery, 10-4pm.
- ‘Renewal’ Exhibition, Gloucester Gallery, 10am-4pm.
- NSW State Off-Road Championships (Saturday/Sunday), Nabiac Motorsport Complex, Saturday: 1pm, Sunday: 9am.
Sunday, October 16
- Krambach Markets, Krambach Hall, Bucketts Way, Krambach, 9am-1pm.
- Wunderkammer, Manning Regional Art Gallery, 10am-1pm.
- ‘Renewal’ Exhibition, Gloucester Gallery, 10am-1pm.
- Mad Hatter’s High Tea Garden Party, Winchelsea Garden, 52 Alfred Road, Killabakh, 11am-4pm, tickets are $25 per person, with children under 12 $10.
- Cape Hawke Surf Club Open Day, Cape Hawke Surf Club.